Sometimes I just wanna share interesting stuff with you.
Below are 10 cool things that Glow staff have been discussing lately that cucumbers can do. You really will be surprised.
1. Fat busting + Wrinkle Releasing:- The photochemical in cucumbers makes the collagen in your skin tighten. That’s why people are always seen in movies and such w/cucumbers on their eyes. You can also rub a cucumber on a problematic spot of cellulite or some wrinkles and it will lesson the visibility of the problem spot.
2. Headaches + Hangovers:- Exhausted from work or momming it? maybe had too many glasses of wine? Eat half of a cucumber before bed to replenish the nutrients missing in your body (cucumbers are high in B vitamins,sugar, and electrolyte = things that will help you to avoid headaches and hangovers!).
3. Crayons or Pen whoopsies:- Rub an unpeeled cucumber over the crayon on a wall (you can’t keep your eyes on the KIDS all the time!) or if you made a pen mistake.
4. Bad Breath be Gone:- Hold a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds. The photochemical kills the bacteria that causes bad breath. “As for me,I love to put cucumber in my purified water — tastes good too!.
5. Energy Boost:- If you’re feeling tired in the afternoon,don’t give Starbucks your five bucks. Instead, grab a cucumber. There are just enough carbohydrates and B vitamins to give you a longer–lasting and healthier boost of energy than soda, coffee, or these health hazard energy drinks.
6. Shoe polish:- Rub a slice of cucumber on your shoe. Shine+water repellant = awesome, quick and cheap!.
7. Pest free Garden:- Place a small pie tin with 3 slices of cucumbers in your garden. The chemicals in the cucumber have a reaction that pest hate. You won’t smell it, but it will drive them from your garden all year long. *REPLACE THEM PERIODICALLY*
8. Sunburn:- Cucumber, like aloe, soothes skin and especially sunburn. We know you ALWAYS use sunscreen and won’t ever get burnt (right?!?!), but just in case.
9. Blood Pressure+Cholesterol:- Have high blood pressure? Add cucumbers to your daily diet. There is also ongoing research into the use of cucumbers for lowering cholesterol.
10. Bye Bye Constipation:- The seeds of a cucumber =diuretic. if you’re constipated, try eating a cucumber. Better yet, just add some cucumbers to your daily diet (ex: cucumber & cream cheese sandwiches, cucumber with a little salt – like a pickle! extra cucumber in your tabouli, toss a cucumber on your salad, e.t.c… YUMMY!).
Don’t forget to like and follow our page on Facebook. Just Click Here to like and follow up for more beneficial posts. Thanks.