Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time programme and short courses in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo. The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
1. ND and HND in Animal Production Technology
2. HND in Animal Health Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
1. ND and HND in Accounting Technology
2 ND and HND in Banking & Finance
3. ND and HND in Business Administration
4. ND and HND in Cooperative Economics
5. ND and HND in Public Administration
6. ND and HND in Marketing
7. ND and HND in Office Technology Management
C. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. ND and HND in Computer Science
D. CERTIFICATE COURSES AND DURATION
1. Certificate in Fisheries Technology 6 months
2. Certificate in Poultry Production 3 months
3. Certificate in Livestock Feed Formulation 6 months
4. Certificate Piggery Technology 3 months
5. Certificate in Snail Farming 3 months
6. Grass Cutter farming 6 months
Entry Requirements ND Programmes:
i. Entry Requirement is through O’ level (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or any other
relevant approved O’ level certificate) at a maximum of two sittings.
Entry Requirements HND Programme:
i. Must have ND in Relevant discipline
MODE OF APPLICATION
All eligible candidates are required to obtain entry application form from any of the underlisted banks at the cost of N5,000. 00. All completed application forms are to be submitted at the Admissions unit of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo (Main Campus) for documentation.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
The designated banks include:
Diamond Bank Plc.
Eco Bank Plc.
First Bank Plc.
Imo State Microfinance Bank
Mrs. S. Njemanze